- Obsessive interest in or enthusiasm for a subject, typically one of specialist or minority interest: the New York Comic Con begins today, and with it comes all the geekery one expects of comic-book conventionsMore example sentences
- It wasn't all hard-core geekery though.
- This involved a great deal of driving and then some techie geekery so that I could record the gig.
- It's for people who engage in geekery as a lifestyle rather than as a vocation.
More definitions of geekeryDefinition of geekery in:
- The British & World English dictionary