- A precious or semiprecious stone, especially one cut, polished, and used in a piece of jewelry.More example sentences
- Traders in Livingstone have been urged to start dealing in gemstones to sell the precious stones to the many tourists who visit the tourist capital.
- Other attractions include gemstones, temple jewellery and pendants.
- The fabulous wealth of the Mughals is particularly demonstrated through the gemstones and jewellery that they collected.
More definitions of gemstoneDefinition of gemstone in:
- The British & World English dictionary