- Of, specific to, or biased toward the male or female sex: gendered occupationsMore example sentences
- Additionally, the new inclusivity in labour historiography may have specific effects in gendered maritime history.
- That bias is gendered in that women face more demands than men on the home front when a spouse or children are present.
- This gendered language marginalizes female competitors by reducing our identity.
More definitions of genderedDefinition of gendered in:
- The British & World English dictionary