- Bent at a sharp angle.More example sentences
- The corpus profile is weakly concavoconvex and there are short trails, the dorsal being strongly geniculate.
- Further, the blood flow was of benefit to the knee through the geniculate arteries.
- This species differs from B. variabilis in the absence of a strongly recurved element with a flaring base and the lack of a geniculate element in the apparatus.
mid 17th century: from Latin geniculatus, from geniculum 'small knee, joint (of a plant)'.
More definitions of geniculateDefinition of geniculate in:
- The British & World English dictionary