verb[no object] Back to top
- Maintain synchronization between two signals using the genlock technique.More example sentences
- Designed for system integration, the card provides high-quality computer to video conversion plus the ability to genlock and overlay onto an existing video signal.
- Did you find a way thanks to the VXP so that genlocking always works, even if the Faroudja is active?
- It is also a good idea to practice time code and genlocking in order to verify that all your video cables and connectors are good and the cameras genlock properly.
More definitions of genlockDefinition of genlock in:
- The British & World English dictionary