- Computerized geographical data: the use of geodata greatly depends on the ease and speed of acquisitionMore example sentences
- One of the things I'm thinking about in light of his presentation and my own experience is how to make gathering data - geo-data and other data - easier for journalists.
- "It would be great to see geodata becoming cheaper and easier to licence because of this, but I'm afraid the move looks like central government cost-cutting."
- Armed with cheap satellite-tracking handsets, teams of civilian surveyors are out in the field recording casual journeys and sharing geodata with each other to produce their own maps.
More definitions of geodataDefinition of geodata in:
- The British & World English dictionary