- The central number in a geometric progression (e.g., 9 in 3, 9, 27), also calculable as the nth root of a product of n numbers.More example sentences
- It is easy to see that the medial and the binomial are closely related to the geometric mean and the arithmetic mean respectively.
- In addition, presenting arithmetic means while comparing geometric means statistically can only encourage misinterpretation.
- The effects of the legislation were summarised as relative rates and ratios of geometric means, with 95% confidence intervals.
More definitions of geometric meanDefinition of geometric mean in:
- The British & World English dictionary