- Any of the almost spherical concentric regions of matter that make up the earth and its atmosphere, as the lithosphere and hydrosphere.More example sentences
- The nature and magnitude of the exchanges between the geosphere and the Earth's other surficial spheres have changed considerably in historical times.
- Geochemical interaction between the geosphere, hydrosphere and the biosphere depends partly on sorption processes and partly on chemical speciation.
- The geosphere or rocky Earth formed from collisions of planetoids.
More definitions of geosphereDefinition of geosphere in:
- The British & World English dictionary