(also ghost swift)
- A medium to large swift moth, the male of which has white wings.
More example sentences
- Family Hepialidae. See swift ( sense 2 of the noun)
- Otherwise, where do I have an opportunity to start to collect live larvae of the ghost moths in USA?
- There are other ghost moths that are larger, which may have an even higher fecundity, but I've found no literature on egg number in these species.
- It is a ghost moth and said to be common, though it is some years since I have seen one here.
More definitions of ghost mothDefinition of ghost moth in:
- The British & World English dictionary