(also ghost swift)
Definition of ghost moth in English:
A medium to large swift moth, the male of which has white wings.
- Family Hepialidae. See swift (sense 2) of the noun)
- Otherwise, where do I have an opportunity to start to collect live larvae of the ghost moths in USA?
- There are other ghost moths that are larger, which may have an even higher fecundity, but I've found no literature on egg number in these species.
- It is a ghost moth and said to be common, though it is some years since I have seen one here.
Definition of ghost moth in:
- British & World English dictionary