- A long-distance slalom with fast, wide turns.More example sentences
- But I wasn't trying to win more slaloms and giant slaloms, I was trying to win as many as I could - period.
- In the giant slalom she recorded the fastest time of the first run and the third-fastest of the second to win gold by 46 hundredths of a second.
- At the start of the last race, the giant slalom, I was tired and didn't want to ski any more.
More definitions of giant slalomDefinition of giant slalom in:
- The British & World English dictionary