- A voucher given as a present that is exchangeable for a specified cash value of goods or services from a particular place of business.More example sentences
- For those thinking about buying a surfboard for Christmas, maybe the best idea is to get a gift certificate to a retailer that is good for six months.
- I may also use part of my spa gift certificate for a facial.
- Even with all that was put up we didn't quite get to $1000 so I gave her the remainder as a gift certificate.
More definitions of gift certificateDefinition of gift certificate in:
- The British & World English dictionary