Definition of gifted in English:
Having exceptional talent or natural ability: a gifted amateur musician scholarships for gifted students
More example sentences
- It seems normal to them that their city is a magnet for talented musicians, gifted filmmakers, brilliant financiers.
- The days of lion tamers and dancing elephants seem to be well and truly gone, and the stars of the modern circus seem to be the weird and wonderful talents of gifted human beings.
- A gifted natural, Gerry got into the trade shortly afterwards and quickly developed his current rep as one of the top locksmiths in town.
- Example sentences
- It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
- His artistic giftedness was first recognized by his teachers, when the seven year old Konrad used to decorate the blackboard of the classroom with close to perfect drawings.
- Musical aptitude, musical intelligence, performance, creativity and giftedness are discussed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan