Definition of giganotosaurus in English:
An enormous carnivorous dinosaur of the late Cretaceous period, resembling the tyrannosaurs.
- Genus Giganotosaurus, suborder Theropoda, order Saurischia
- Allain says Mapusaurus is more closely related to the Argentinian Giganotosaurus than to the African species.
- Blanco had successfully used a similar method to estimate the speed of 30 living mammals and the T-rex-like dinosaur Giganotosaurus.
- With the discovery of Giganotosaurus and related forms, Carnosauria is once again the home of the world's largest terrestrial predators.
Words that rhyme with giganotosaurusbrachiosaurus, brontosaurus, canorous, chorus, Epidaurus, Horus, megalosaurus, pelorus, porous, sorus, stegosaurus, Taurus, thesaurus, torus, tyrannosaurus
Definition of giganotosaurus in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.