- A unit of graphic resolution equivalent to one billion or 109 pixels: [as modifier]: apart from their obvious appeal to photographers, gigapixel images also hold tremendous potential for law enforcement and the militaryMore example sentences
- If we can just move past the idea of megahertz and gigapixels and look instead at creating wonder, awe, and even heartbreak, then electronic gaming will truly become an artistic medium.
- This more than doubles the total potential pixel fill rate from 533 million pixels per second to about 1.3 gigapixels per second.
- A digital photo taken from Delft University claims to be the largest in the world at an impressive 2.5 gigapixels.
More definitions of gigapixelDefinition of gigapixel in:
- The British & World English dictionary