- A clear, effervescent nonalcoholic drink flavored with ginger extract.More example sentences
- Then all you have to do just before serving is top up the jug with ice-cold fizzy lemonade, or ginger ale.
- Of course, he was drinking ginger ale, despite the jeering he had received at the bar when he ordered the non-alcoholic drink.
- Pour fresh ginger ale or another light-colored soda into a tall glass.
More definitions of ginger aleDefinition of ginger ale in:
- The British & World English dictionary