US • informal , • offensive
noun (plural ginzoes)
- An Italian; a person of Italian descent.More example sentences
- He didn't understand the naïvety of the old ginzos, as he called them, and he loved to ridicule them, especially their speech.
- We look like a bunch of ginzos from the old country.
- So in answer to your question, I only single out a certain group of Italian-Americans, and I don't call all Italian-Americans ginzos.
adjectiveBack to top
mid 20th century: perhaps from US slang Guinea, denoting an Italian or Spanish immigrant.
More definitions of ginzoDefinition of ginzo in:
- The British & World English dictionary