- Of, relating to, or affecting a gland or glands.More example sentences
- The prostate specimen showed glandular and stromal hyperplasia.
- In hypertrophie gastritis, there is usually considerable chronic inflammation and glandular atrophy.
- Further studies are needed to more clearly define the association between oral contraceptives and glandular lesions.
mid 18th century: from French glandulaire, from glandule 'gland', from Latin glandulae (see gland1).
More definitions of glandularDefinition of glandular in:
- The British & World English dictionary