- A greenhouse.More example sentences
- That will add huge costs for those operators who are involved in building prefabricated buildings, barns, bridges, glasshouses, and hothouses.
- This year's bash will see storytellers leading tours to the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh, telling tales in castles, museums, gardens, glasshouses, libraries, farms and galleries.
- The next step was the glasshouses built by Joseph Paxton at Chatsworth in the 1830s and developed in the 1840s by Richard Turner for the botanical gardens at Kew, Dublin, and Belfast.
More definitions of glasshouseDefinition of glasshouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary