- A glimmer: the glimmering of an ideaMore example sentences
- From the first glimmerings of the idea of human rights in the UN Charter to its actual conception and final parturition in the declaration, it had to face indifference and hostility.
- Some companies are just beginning to see the glimmerings of a brighter picture and it would be wrong to choke off that potential.
- As we enter a dramatically altered world, both internationally and domestically, it is only natural that we look to history for bearings, points of comparison, glimmerings of the familiar.
More definitions of glimmeringDefinition of glimmering in:
- The British & World English dictionary