Definition of glister in English:
- When I look to your sumptuous brown eyes that are glistering from pleasure and shine from intelligence.
- His bright whites were glistering in the dull train lights as he smiled at her.
- Her lips were layered with glistering, crimson lipstick, her eyes covered with sparkling pink eye shadow.
nounBack to top
- Within the canvas, there is a makeshift altar, the flickering of candles illuminating the glister of an icon.
- The second factor is that as housing loses its glister, investors will be encouraged to switch their savings back into the stock market.
- It covered her face and blocked the glister of her eyes.
Definition of glister in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia