Definition of globalist in English:
1.1A person or organization advocating or practicing operations across national divisions.
- Yet, globalists do expect governments to play an extremely active role in implementing their political agenda.
- There is nothing conservative in policies that destroy farming families to line the pockets of globalist corporate executives.
- It is definitely true that globalist banking policies do not help the situation, but the countries still have some degree of responsibility for agreeing to them first.
- Example sentences
- I don't believe in the globalism Jack believes in.
- But I believe it must be tempered in its universalistic aspirations and rhetoric from a democratic globalism to a democratic realism.
- It is devolution with a capital expenditures budget and state dinners, one that combines regional autonomy with a progressive globalism.
Definition of globalist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan