- 1 another term for glove compartment.More example sentences
- Storage is plentiful, with a variety of bins and a large glovebox in the interior.
- There are also door bins, pockets and a roomy glovebox.
- Even though it has a driver's airbag, the new model still has two gloveboxes, one on top and one underneath.
- 2A closed chamber into which a pair of gloves projects from openings in the side, used especially in laboratories and incubators in hospitals to prevent contamination.More example sentences
- Samples containing DHA were prepared under dark conditions in a glovebox with an argon atmosphere to control for oxidation.