- A recess with a hinged door in the dashboard of a motor vehicle, used for storing small items.More example sentences
- Designed to be kept in the glove compartment, the accident pack contains essential items for a driver involved in an accident.
- He closed the book and turned to place it into the glove compartment under the dashboard.
- It had a siren stored in the glove compartment that was hooked up to the car's cigarette lighter.
More definitions of glove compartmentDefinition of glove compartment in:
- The British & World English dictionary