- A maker of gloves.More example sentences
- It was important to be fashionably dressed and to avoid embarrassment on the dance floor so advertisements for goods and services abound; glovers, tailors, mercers, stay-makers vied with each other.
- Drapers and milliners, haberdashers and tailors, mercers and glovers - these were the ubiquitous tradespeople and retailers of Federation King Street.
- Shakespeare was the son of a Stratford glover, while the ‘aristocratic’ Marlowe father was was a very humble cobbler in Cambridge, whose university his child attended on a scholarship.
More definitions of gloverDefinition of glover in:
- The British & World English dictionary