Definition of glycine in English:
The simplest naturally occurring amino acid. It is a constituent of most proteins.
- Chemical formula: H2NCH2COOH
- Also, a combination of the amino acids glycine, alanine and glutamic acid can relieve symptoms of prostatitis.
- These are the proteins cysteine, glycine, glutamic acid and the antioxidant metal selenium.
- All of these silks are composed of protein chains in which the amino acids glycine, alanine, and serine dominate.
Words that rhyme with glycineepicene • pyroxene
Definition of glycine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan