- North American • informal Said to express the speaker’s belief that something is amazing or incredible.More example sentences
- Well, all the good looking women were sitting with the physicists' table (go figure!) so I had to settle for sitting next to Steve Case.
- This is a reality series watched by 40 million Americans every week - go figure.
- We six kids are very close together in age, with my next sister being 10 and a half months younger than me - go figure! - which has always led me to believe that mum and dad kind of liked each other.
More definitions of go figure!Definition of go figure! in:
- The British & World English dictionary