- 1Relating to or denoting an unrestrained and erotic style of dancing to popular music: a go-go bar go-go dancersMore example sentences
- Participants got hip to this and more at Tease-O-Rama 2002, the second annual national convention devoted to reviving burlesque, go-go dancing, and vaudeville.
- Sex, inevitably, plays a significant part in the music, particularly as Jake discovered a knack for performance during his successful stint as a go-go dancer, to raise funds for a European college trip.
- Watching Shocore perform, I had to wonder what it is like to be one of the band's go-go dancers.
More definitions of go-goDefinition of go-go in:
- The British & World English dictionary