Definition of go-kart in English:
A small racing car with a lightweight or skeleton body.
- There will be classic and vintage cars, racing cars, go-carts, bikes, trucks, service vehicles and just about anything else with wheels.
- The Sonoma track offers a diverse calendar of racing events, from go-karts to motorcycles, drag racing, stock cars and sports cars.
- They are referred to as go karts, go carts, go-karts, shifter karts, gokarts and many other differently spelled variations.
- Example sentences
- Here in Thailand, in his rare leisure time, he enjoys jet skiing, go-karting and watching international motor racing.
- He taught my brother and me the special things in go-karting.
- But it's a very physical track, much like go-karting.
1950s: kart, alteration of cart.
Words that rhyme with go-kartDescartes • dogcart
Definition of go-kart in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.