- Computing (Of a system) become operational.More example sentences
- The new Cambridge Journals Online system went live in October 2000.
- The University of Liverpool today unveiled a new supercomputer cluster which is expected to be one of the World's 100 most powerful systems when it goes live next month.
- After the system has gone live, the consultants continue to train the users while they're doing their jobs.
More definitions of go liveDefinition of go live in:
- The British & World English dictionary