- The area just in front of a goal in soccer, lacrosse, or hockey.More example sentences
- Despite pressing for much of the second half it was Knockmay who got a fortuitous goal in a goalmouth scramble.
- The corner is taken with similar verve and there is a goalmouth scramble where Arendse is unable to gather.
- The ref had run into the goalmouth signalling a free kick but I don't know where they took it from.
More definitions of goalmouthDefinition of goalmouth in:
- The British & World English dictionary