- A female godchild.More example sentences
- She has a surviving niece who visits her as often as possible, as do a friend and a god-daughter.
- ‘There is no capitalist who does not have a terrorist in his own intimate circle of friends and relations,’ reflected the interior minister when one of his friends had been murdered after allowing his god-daughter's sister into the house.
- So I gave myself an out, by informing the group I'd meet them at the hotel on Saturday - I'd be driving up alone on Friday to Oakville to visit with my god-daughters and their parents.
More definitions of goddaughterDefinition of goddaughter in:
- The British & World English dictionary