US • informal
- 1.1 (also goldbrick or goldbricker) A con man.More example sentences
- In such small communities, thieves, liars, and goldbrickers could easily be identified.
- He'd catch up to the goldbrickers in a moment, he just needed to rest.
- 1.2A lazy person: [as modifier]: hardworking Amos and goldbrick AndyMore example sentences
- We finished the pen around the time those two goldbrickers returned from their joyride.
verb(usually goldbrick) [no object] Back to top
More definitions of gold brickDefinition of gold brick in:
- The British & World English dictionary