- Gold that has been beaten into a very thin sheet, used in gilding.More example sentences
- Participants will prepare a panel or wall which they will work on over several days and will learn how to prepare paints, pigments, and gold leaf for application and ornament.
- Two final works from the Glassell collection are wood carvings covered with gold paint rather than gold leaf.
- All three statues use a layer of lacquer between the wood and the exterior coat of gold leaf or pigment.
More definitions of gold leafDefinition of gold leaf in:
- The British & World English dictionary