- A tall cylindrical bag used for carrying golf clubs and balls.More example sentences
- The Personal Ranger, which is being used on 40 courses, is simply a clock that attaches to the steering wheel on a golf cart or on a golf bag and constantly shows where the golfer should be on the course.
- Caddie, the person who carries the golf bag for the player, is another mispronounced French word, and has two stories behind it.
- Viewing my one-hour-old swing in action next to someone who started carrying a golf bag in primary three was disconcerting to say the least.
More definitions of golf bagDefinition of golf bag in:
- The British & World English dictionary