- 1Amorously adoring: making goo-goo eyes at himMore example sentences
- I saw you making your goo-goo romantic eyes at that chick in the baseball tee.
- Can you two finish making goo-goo eyes at each other?
- And it thinks it's romantic - but bringing a male and female together and letting them kiss and make goo-goo eyes at each other is hardly the basis of a good love story.
early 20th century: possibly related to goggle.
More definitions of goo-gooDefinition of goo-goo in:
- The British & World English dictionary