nounNorth American • informal
- A person who is habitually lazy or does less than their fair share of work.More example sentences
- I Should Be Working is devoted to ‘slackers, goof-offs, procrastinators, loafers, ‘long lunchers’, and web addicted employees worldwide.’
- And the nice thing's he's such a dissembling goof-off that nobody ever suspects he'd do any of the things he winds up doing.
- She didn't tolerate goof-offs and encouraged talent, creativity.
More definitions of goof-offDefinition of goof-off in:
- The British & World English dictionary