- A long-haired goat-antelope with backward curving horns, found in mountainous regions of eastern Asia.
More example sentences
- Genus Nemorhaedus, family Bovidae: two species
- Along the way you may even sight the Himalayan red panda, musk deer, leopards, black bear, goral and tahr in the national park.
- Pam Groves of the University of Alaska-Fairbanks has shown that the closest relative is actually the goral.
- My 40th birthday was celebrated in the Himalayas, where I took valuable pictures of the red goral, one of the world's most endangered animals.
mid 19th century: a local word in the Himalayas.
More definitions of goralDefinition of goral in:
- The British & World English dictionary