- Bonds or other promissory certificates issued by the government.More example sentences
- However, Poland and Hungary did manage to meet their budget financing requirements by issuing government securities.
- The institution would fund its operations with earnings from the government securities on its balance sheet.
- When the central bank buys these government securities, it puts money in the hands of the public.
More definitions of government securitiesDefinition of government securities in:
- The British & World English dictionary