- Denoting unbolted wholewheat flour, or cookies or bread made from this: a box of graham crackersMore example sentences
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, and butter and mix until just combined, about two minutes.
- Pearl barley, cracked wheat, graham flour and popcorn also make the whole-grain grade.
- But when you try to make American-style cheesecake in France, you quickly run into a procurement hurdle: neither cream cheese or graham crackers are readily available.
mid 19th century: named after Sylvester Graham (1794–1851), an American advocate of dietary reform.
More definitions of grahamDefinition of graham in:
- The British & World English dictionary