The skill or practice of obtaining grants-in-aid, especially for research.
- The variables authorship, grantsmanship and leadership were used to measure faculty productivity.
- The University research and technology office may have experts who can speak on grantsmanship and other related subject matter.
- Next, education provides a deeply satisfying sense of joy for professors who are not distracted by constant demands to prove their worth or to fund their positions through successful grantsmanship.
- Example sentences
- The following is a list of grantsmen in Montana who may be willing either to coach about a shooting range grant application, or to put a grant application together for you for a fee.
- In addition, Fanning is a skilled grantsman, garnering 11 fellowships and research awards in 10 years.
- The programs typically cover in highlight form practically everything one needs to know about the technique of wresting grants from foundations, corporations, or government; taught by successful grantsmen, the typical tuition is $295.00 to $325.00.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.