- 1The quality or condition of being granular.More example sentences
- The chip also provides MPEG 2 encoding with digital video noise reduction, eliminating granularity within the picture and thus improving the quality of the compressed video.
- We need much more granularity - we need to look at finer shades of grey.
- The problem comes when these aggregators don't have enough granularity.
- 2 • technical The scale or level of detail present in a set of data or other phenomenon: the granularity of this war is not the sand that covers most of the country, but these details that have proved so elusiveMore example sentences
- Positive deviance says that if you want to create change, you must scale it down to the lowest level of granularity and look for people within the social system who are already manifesting the desired future state.
- Eventually you'll achieve a level of granularity you simply don't need.
- Focus analytical efforts at higher echelons in direct support of designated tactical forces at the supported units' level of granularity.
More definitions of granularityDefinition of granularity in:
- The British & World English dictionary