- Relating to the size, distribution, or measurement of grain sizes in sand, rock, or other deposits.More example sentences
- Such tephra layers provide information on eruption dynamics and chronology as deduced from granulometric properties, and thickness and distribution patterns.
- Three different granulometric sand compositions were used in the study.
- In this regard, inert matter such as high granulometric sand is used as a rooting physical support means, although this sand is occasionally difficult to obtain, is quite expensive and also poses several limitations to the farming facility as a result of its nature and weight.
More definitions of granulometricDefinition of granulometric in:
- The British & World English dictionary