1Relating to the measurement of weight.
- The average water content of the bone specimens, measured using gravimetric methods is in the normal range for cortical bone.
- The two chief classes of quantitative analysis, gravimetric and volumetric, were developed in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- All four requirements can be tested by simple gravimetric measurement or by inspection, and all four include quantitative limits.
1.1Relating to the measurement of gravity.
- The pressure and volumetric tests are suitable for field use, but the gravimetric test is best done in the lab.
- Analysis of silica content was completed by the gravimetric method.
- Particle size analysis was performed using the gravimetric method.
Definition of gravimetric in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.