- 1Newly manufactured fabrics that have not been subjected to whitening processes.More example sentences
- A manufactured fiber in which the fiber forming substance is any long chain synthetic polymer composed of at least 85% by weight of acrylonitnie units., gray goods are used as well.
- Broadwoven plain weave poplin and broadcloth fabric (gray goods), chiefly spun polyester mixed with carded cotton
- So my first question is about sources for raw goods, gray goods they were called.
- 2Goods traded in a gray market.More example sentences
- The US Customs Service has adopted a new "gray goods" rule which provides protection to US trademark owners against the importation of gray goods.
- Authorized goods have a stronger effect on brand equity than gray goods.
- Lower courts have excluded gray goods where differences might lead to consumer confusion or deception, but have permitted importation if there are few, if any, differences.
More definitions of gray goodsDefinition of gray goods in:
- The British & World English dictionary