- The relatively clean waste water from baths, sinks, washing machines, and other kitchen appliances. Compare with black water.More example sentences
- Reed beds and mini wetlands are also used to clean grey water from baths and sinks so that the filtered water can feed vegetable patches or be used elsewhere in the garden.
- After consumption, about 80 per cent of the water comes out as waste and this includes black water - toilet water - and grey water - bath water.
- Systems that capture and reuse either rain water or so-called gray water from sinks and water fountains are proving to be cost effective.
More definitions of gray waterDefinition of gray water in:
- The British & World English dictionary