- The father of one’s grandmother or grandfather.More example sentences
- The self-regard of these populations, he was convinced, would condemn them to the same fate as their fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers.
- His great-grandfather, grandfather, father, and older brother Ned were physicians.
- It is a well-worn path, because his great-grandfather, his grandfather and his father were all policemen.
More definitions of great-grandfatherDefinition of great-grandfather in:
- The British & World English dictionary