- Denoting or relating to employment concerned with products and services designed to improve the quality of the environment: green-collar jobsMore example sentences
- President Obama has set aside more than $90 billion in the new stimulus bill to create what are being called green collar jobs.
- We're going to find out what he says about green collar jobs.
- There is also the chance to create tens of thousands of new green collar jobs.
More definitions of green-collarDefinition of green-collar in:
- The British & World English dictionary