- A room in a theater or studio in which performers can relax when they are not performing.More example sentences
- In fact, he rarely gets a speaking role so spends most of his days stuck in a green room with other extras, envying the A-list stars.
- When I got backstage for the interval the green room was still fairly quiet.
- The more sanguine can be found in the green room, drinking cups of tea, gossiping and smoking with other equally sanguine cast members and eternally bored understudies.
More definitions of green roomDefinition of green room in:
- The British & World English dictionary