Definition of green snake in English:
A harmless American snake with a green back and white or yellowish underparts.
- Genus Opheodrys, family Colubridae: two species
- Often slow to adapt and to accept food, once green snakes do eat they are often voracious and consume a lot.
- Too much water in the substrate seems to cause green snakes to develop little blisters.
- In order to grow, the smooth green snake must shed its skin.
Definition of green snake in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.