- An area of grass, trees, or other vegetation set apart for recreational or aesthetic purposes in an otherwise urban environment.More example sentences
- The survey report contains examples of how funds spent on parks and green spaces can directly benefit communities.
- Residents' life styles may contribute to the deterioration of the environment, and threaten the sustainability of the green spaces.
- In line with customer expectations of large open and green spaces, most new projects try to keep built-up area to a minimum.
More definitions of green spaceDefinition of green space in:
- The British & World English dictionary